Are you into very nice national and international clients? And are you also ready to advise clients and love challenging deadlines? Then we need to talk!
Broad experience within one or multiple agencies is required. Know-how about handling projects and costs essential. And inspiring our creative and studio people with great briefs a real advantage. In other words – you’re a great account managing talent who can help us to deliver kick-ass work for world-class clients.
As if that wasn’t enough, we’re looking for a great team player who is looking for a new challenge.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Initiating projects and monitoring progress and planning.
- Maintaining daily contact with the client, receiving the client’s briefing and compiling the agency brief based on this.
- Providing adequate input for creation and strategy to give substance to the project.
- Monitoring the implementation and progress of projects and making planning and cost indications.
- Spotting commercial opportunities on the customer’s side and using your ability to deepen and capitalise on these opportunities with customers.
- Ensuring a positive business relationship with the customer, with unburdening of paramount importance.
- Using your sufficient knowledge of the marketing communication profession to properly steer creation and strategy and keep them in line.
- Advising customers on the development and implementation of communications.
- You have (a lot of) affinity with digital and social media and you know all the ins and outs.
What we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A friendly team with fun company outings and Friday afternoon drinks (sometimes until the late hours)
- An office space in the famous Klokgebouw, in the most vibrant place in Eindhoven: Strijp-S
- A company phone and laptop
- Travel allowance
- 27 vacation days
- HBO working and thinking level, spoken and written English language
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the industry
Does this sound like you? Then don’t wait. E-mail you résumé and motivation letter to Cristina (email@example.com) and we’ll make an appointment. See you soon!